Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

recording

I hosted a meeting on the 12 February. I recorded the meeting buy cant find the recording in my cloud management

Wabenjy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

User account disappeared

One of my users accounts has completely disappeared. It was a licensed account (Our CEO unfortunately). I am working with Zoom support but am wondering if anyone else has seen something similar. FactsUsed a week ago and no trace of it since, no evide...

how to bypass the screen share so you can view multiple people

I'm wondering if there is a way to disable screen share on my end so that I can view more people on the screen and not have to look at them in the tiny postage-size thumbnail screen? I need to be able to see everyone clearly, and be able to see who i...

Leisel by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cloud Recording

Hello! I just finished a meeting where I was originally not the host, but was given host permissions after the host left. I recorded the meeting and selected save to cloud. However, I am unable to locate this video. I tried to submit a help ticket, b...