Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Equipment and Audo issue

While I am Host using a desk top computer. My participant I am interviewing is using a mobile phone in another country.I am not able to hear the participant on my side. They are not muted. When the sound does come through, the participant sounds like...

SharynG by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recorded video has overlay covering screen

The last 2 meetings I've hosted have had the same issue, This issue was a problem about a year or more ago, but was fixed. It's back now however. I have 2 monitors and present on one of the monitors. I share my screen from the monitor (not from the a...

Polling during a webinar

We are hosting a webinar and we utilize the polling feature to handle voting for the participants. Is there any way to allow a user to vote multiple times in a poll (i.e. as a proxy for someone else)?

jsavary by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

URGENT HELPP!!!!!

I am about to miss my fifth class, I am not able to update my zoom, and the app does not allow me to sign in and keep telling me that my app is 5.8 and needs to be updates, I downloaded every single zoom version including the latest one and still doe...

Hamza99 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom sound has suddenly dropped off

Any help anyone? Sound has completely dropped off on my main machine - It was working fine, I ended a meeting, went away for an hour and when I came back I have no sound - it's not my machine, I've tested it and sound is working fine on other apps. w...

NickJ by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Loss of contract during a meeting

Hello. I join 2 regular quarterly Zoom meetings. The 1st is from 10am to 11am followed by the 2nd from 11am to 12noon (separate links to join each meeting). Part way through the 2nd meeting (11am to 12noon) I always lose contact. All the other partic...