Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

my webcam is not recognized

Hi Everybody, my webcam is not recognized on zoom, even it works on other programs!It doesn't work on web or on download program.Have you got any idea ?Thanks a lot

Colleague Getting Consistently Logged out of Zoom

I have a colleague who uses Zoom on her Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet, Her Phone and Her Work Desktop. She is consistently receiving the attached error message. Any ideas on why she is continuing to be logged out? Thanks, David Clarke

Dave83 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

not able to connect on Zoom

In Zoom meetingFrom Participant's account, he/she clicked "Join Session" or "Join meeting" or meeting link before the scheduled time but showing that the meeting has not started.but when checked with host, he joined the meeting.they were not able to ...

Fantasy Zoom Crash Reports

Hi Everyone, I have an Acer Nitro 5 and a Dell Inspiron 16. I have kept my zoom updated on both. Is it possible that someone could use the back office of zoom to trigger a crash report prompt to a participant or do something to cause a participants z...

HELP

What if when I press the side button on the iPhone to lock the screen, my conference is interrupted?

Daria5 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

カメラの許可画面にZoomが上がらない

Mac OS 11.7.6(BigSur)MacBookAir 2013(A1465)FaceTimeでカメラは利用できるが、Zoomでカメラを利用しようとすると「Zoomがカメラとマイクにアクセスすることを許可画面が出てきてシステム環境設定を開いてもカメラへのアクセスを要求したアプリケーションがここに表示されないちなみに、MacOsがHigh Sierraではセキュリティーが甘かったので特に許可もなく使用できたことは確認済

motoki by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot get my guitar sound to my audience!

I use a Livetrak L-8 sound mixer. It is connected to my desktop (HPZ440 workstation). For Zoom Meeting, I lead songs using a microphone and a guitar. They are connected to the L-8 sound mixer so that my audience can hear my singing and guitar clearly...

Confusion about large mertings add on.

I run a support group over Zoom.Because meetings run two hours, I updated to the Pro plan so as not to be restricted to the 40 minute limit of the free plan. However attendance has reached 91 and rising all the time.I need to plan for larger capacity...

Gstarot by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes