Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom color quality and resolution

I just got a new computer. Zoom color quality is bad. Doesn't match reality. Dull and darker than reality. Resolution in background is poor and blurry. I had computer checked at apple and they say video is good. I just did a google meet call and colo...

Video options

My background options have disappeared and I have no access to the video settings.

Share screen

Hi guys, when I share a powerpoint with a student and there is a video to be watched, when I click play, all of a sudden my video (me) starts to glitch and do funny things... I end up having to turn my camera off and then let the student watch and th...

linkedin live stream not working

I followed exactly as this youtube video suggested, but it never works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yRVXRK4ozY after I pasted the stream url and stream key to zoom meeting and I started the meeting but the live video never picked up by linkedin....

jizong by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Selectable countries or regions for phone entries

Hello,it is not possible to select another country than Russia as meeting phone number, which is not acceptable from privacy and political reasons.Can You tell me please how I as German user can get the European or US phone centres as selectable opti...

fd_gdpr by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes