Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Black Screen and 100% CPU

Hey Everyone!I've tested the notebook's camera, the Logitech C922 and the Canon Rebel SL3 and nothing. Zoom recognizes the cameras, but the screen is black. If I move a window, the image appears, but as soon as I let go of the window, it turns black ...

Updating a virtual appliance

hi i am trying to update ZCwhen pressing check updates it show that new version is avilable ,but when i press install update nothing happedthe progress bar is on 0%.any idea?roni

Crazy Flashing Screen

When I get on a meeting, my screen starts to flash like crazy. I have to turn the camera off. What can I do to resolve this issue. Please Help...

Can a participant record the zoom meeting?

If I create a meeting and go to teach a course, can students use third-party programs to record the computer screen? If any student uses a third-party program to record the screen or similar, does zoom notify me that someone is recording the lesson? ...

Not able to upload zoom recording to Google drive

I tried uploading the zoom recording to Google drive but it is showing that the video is still processing. Its been multiple days now and the video is still in processing mode. It is because of the zoom video recording or is it something else? I also...

When screen sharing Zoom crashes so I lose my students

When I screen share PPP, Word documents or whatever, with my students, Zoom constantly crashes... My students are left alone in the room and I am thrown out. Yes, zoom is updatedYes, My Pc and my Laptop are both updated, (Win 10 64/Win11 64)Yes, zoom...

Blakee by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom crashes when I try to share my screen

HELP! Zoom crashes when I try to share my screen with one other person. I have a strong internet connection and my windows computer, Lenovo, is fairly new and works great. However, since the fall of 2022, zoom keeps crashing when I share an ebook on ...

Klackey by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio quality

The audio on a zoom meeting with multiple members is very quiet and distorted for me - but not other members. The audio is fine for one-person chats.Any idea why this is?