Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

recording to local drive which has google drive

When I click on record during the meeting and select "local dive", it shows my G:\ where mydrive is located, but then I can only click through folders and it never selects and folder. So I am unable to record unless I use the zoom cloud which has onl...

Zoom Bombers took total control of our app

Last Monday, our meeting was bombed and our plan was to have the co-host remove the bombers while I lock the room. That would have worked nicely if our options/buttons were available to use to do so - but they weren't. My security button located at t...

HyperMom by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Jumping Lobby Window

When working on other things on the desktop, minimizing the lobby window "Please wait for the host to start this webinar" doesn't work. It continually reopens and centers itself on the screen. Then, if dragged to a corner to do other things, it routi...

Non-stop zoom meeting

This is a Church and we want to set up a zoom meeting where people are always praying non-stop. This means the meeting continues 24 hours everyday of the year non-stop. Is this possible?

Updating Zoom

When connecting to Zoom, the app tells me I need to connect via website because I need to update my app. The website tells me I need to connect on the app to update. This is just a circle where nothing can be accomplish... How to I update my app when...