Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording- not present

I recorded a full meeting. Made sure all participants were aware the meeting is being recorded, and notified them when the recording ended at the end of the meeting (we all heard the 'the recording has ended' massage). The recording file, however, sh...

ShelHa by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

enable allow login from multiple resources

i need to login account(***********)i saw verification Code page.So, i checked mail boxes.but verification code mail is not receiving now. please enable allow login from multiple resources. thanks.

Wook by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Deleting Notifications

Hello there. About two years ago, I created a weekly meeting and have since deleted it. It is no longer listed among my meetings in my account yet I keep receiving notifications that my meeting is starting. Because the meeting isn't on my list of mee...

westt by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Crestron Flex unit will not recognize the Outlook calendar

We have configured the Outlook calendar and are able to create meetings in Zoom app that show on the Zoom Rooms calendar on our laptops but the Flex unit still has no calendar attached to it. I have gone through the Articles and tried a few things wi...

joshb23 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Meetings Disappeared

Two of my three recurring meetings have disappeared from my meeting schedule. A few days ago, I updated all three recurring meetings to continue to 6/30. They had just expired and I found them in previous meetings, and edited them to change the endin...

truck by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Email and Retrieve Recording

My client had her company's email address registered in her zoom account, one that she still uses in her calendly account. The domain for this email has expired, hence, we can no longer access that email. We had a call last night and wanted to retrie...

How does Zoom mix audio?

If I am inputting multiple simultaneous audio streams to a Zoom meeting, all with Hi-Fidelity Music Mode on, how does Zoom mix them? Are there any specs available for the processing? Many thanks in advance!

Zoom Meeting Reports

Zoom training materials on breakout sessions (bottom of final page of pdf found at https://oit.pointloma.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/05/Zoom_Managing-Breakout-Rooms.pdf and included below) indicate that it is possible to obtain attendance rep...

"start" does not appear for meetings I schedule

After I have scheduled a meeting, log off, and come back logged on , say 5 mins beforemy meeting, I do not always see "start your meeting" on right hand edge.I see it maybe 1 time out of 10. I am forced to "join" my own meetingwith ID and PW like any...

dpenny by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25