Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Calendar Function

Hi. I added Zoom mail and calendar to my Zoom subscription. The main reason I did this is because I wanted to add OTHER PEOPLE'S Zoom meetings that I have registered to attend to my Zoom calendar (I had issues integrating these meetings with my Googl...

cookies

cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser you can not laugh LTI Pro please click here /how can I fix this

eda1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Transcript of a Zoom video

We are having Zoom video meetings that usually last about 2 hours, and workshops that last about 4 hours. How do we capture a transcript of each meeting session? Is there a setting I need to turn on? And is the transcription tool fairly accurate at t...

passcode requirement

when i try to enter a meeting, zoom asks for a passcode, even when it is not required by the host. my classmates can enter the meeting without typing in a passcode but i get asked a passcode, even when entering different meetings hosted by different ...

Resolved! Participant List

Hi, It is annoying for teachers to have the participants list in first name alphabetical order instead of surname alphabetical order. Is there a way to change it? If not, can you add it to the next update please?

Why can't I view my recording?

I get the error that I need to be logged into the same profile as the one who recorded the session. However, I am obviously that profile as I am given the option to "open" a LOCAL recording. I have a project that is due tonight, and it relies on havi...

Screen sharing

My screen sharing is disabled once a participant joins. I am the host/owner of the account. I have enabled the disable desktop sharing in settings, meeting (basic) but this has not resolved the issue. Please help.