Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Unable to connect to MacBook

After the last update of Monterey I can't share iPad screen via AirPlay on zoom. In the latest update there is a new feature where you can share iPad screen via AirPlay to MacBook natively. I do not know if it is possible that this generates incompat...

Error code 1004

Hi everyone, I need some help to address error code 1004 each time I try to update Zoom. Can anyone explain what's wrong and what I need to do to fix this? Thanks William

Reoccurring schedule and I'm not the host

Hi, I was wondering can I schedule a meeting for once a week if I'm not the host? I have meetings every Sunday and want to be able to schedule them but I don't know how to since I'm not the host and cannot schedule them.

Abby4 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to avoid request for code to login?

Every time I login, for every device, I've been asked for a code, sent via email, or a confirmation from another device. I want to stop this request ! Sometime we are in a hurry and I think username and password is enough for me as security. So stop ...

Zoom for musicians -can't hear piano

I am a musician. I have a macbook M1 and I use an audio interfaceDuring meetings - I have a microphone plugged into my audio interface and a digital piano.The other participants can hear my voice really well but NOT my piano.I have 2 inputs and wheth...

Bdoni by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes