Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How do you save the chat in Zoom Workplace?

As a participant it's always been possible to save the chat in a Zoom meeting. I've upgraded to Zoom Workplace and I can't seem to find the option for saving the chat. Has this function been taken away?

JohnCUK by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Join Breakoutrooms via Web (without App) fail - what to do?

Hi,we just tested with collegues Zoom by joining a meeting with breakout rooms. All collegues with the Zoom-App managed to get in without problems, these who logged by website (without App) coundn't do anything (they neither saw a button "join" nor t...

Gallery pictures have become tiny

Since the new year, gallery pictures have become tiny. I was just on a call with 6 people. Each gallery picture was 25% the normal size. This was not happening to the other participants. I am not the host. How do I correct this on my Windows ?

ERROR EN LAS IMAGENES DE LOS PARTICIPANTES

Hola, necesito ayuda con esto por favor. Tengo la app instalada en mi notebook y no puedo ver la imagen completa de los participantes de la reunion, solamente del speaker, el resto de los "cuadrados" con la imagen de los participantes se ve angosta, ...

Zoom Link öffnen ohne App Smartphone

Hallo zusammen Ich möchte, dass meine Kunden den Zoom Link auf dem Smartphone öffnen können ohne die Zoom App installieren zu müssen. Wenn ich es versuche, wird mir jedoch die Funktion "mit ihrem Browser anmelden" nur am Laptop angezeigt jedoch nicht...

Opt In for a meeting

Hello! Is there a way to send a link to someone for a scheduled meeting where they need to input their name and email to be provided with the link to the meeting and then get an email reminder before the meeting starts?

Menus don't work with Linux client

With the last couple of versions of the Linux Zoom desktop client, I find that some menus (including the main menu and the audio/video selection menu) don't work: they appear for a fraction of a second and then disappear again. The last version that ...

pkeller by Attendee
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes