Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! How to Keep Person on Zoom Screen while using Word Doc

Hi, I would really appreciate some help, please. When I am doing a video call on Zoom, I have to take notes during our call which I do on a Microsoft word document, unfortunately since the new Zoom upgrade, I no longer have the option to pin the pers...

bad wifi with Chrome

GreetingsI bought a new Chrome tablet. While using Zoom the reception is awful. I have tried the new PWA and still bad . MY signal strength is good but ugh . Most of the meeting participants aren't visible and when I talk it has so much static. Is th...

mscees by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

*Zoom Breakout Room Bug* ???

The new Zoom Breakout Room feature where you can Add/Rename/Delete while Breakout Room is ongoing. Host/Co-host is not able to delete a the room if there's a user that joined a room then left. Steps to reproduce:1. Host create a meeting.2. Host creat...

RCX by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Security options don't apply in breakout room

Hey everyone. Yesterday we experienced a big security problem in our meeting. I tried going through all the settings (in Zoom and online), but I can't seem to find a solution. I hope you can, thanks! For our meetings, we don't want participants to be...

SKMNL by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shutting down Zoom with command line

Is there any graceful way, as in a supported parameter, to shut down Zoom completely with command line or script? A user jumping between meeting platforms have issues with sound devices on Windows.

Caygill by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom attempts to access my online accounts.

Hello Zoom Community,I was doing my online banking and received 2 Zoom messages saying that Zoom wants access to my account. Of coarse I hit the “deny” button. I am wondering if this has occurred to other people? If it’s actually Zoom who is trying t...

what is the max participant number ?

Hi every one Our Company Planning to start a meeting with 2000 participant and record all the data for participant so i wanna ask if that passible ? and how much will cost us we need it for 1 day only .. Thanks

Zyad77 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Introducing the new Zoom Contact Center product