Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

IcfTlax

Hemos usado zoom desde 2020 y desde hace un mes ya no permite ingresar a las reuniones por llamada. Por favor podrían apoyarme

Error code 5: Entrust certification authority-LIK

Zoom pop out the error message as below when i didn't connect to my company's VPN. It show" Error code 5: Entrust certification authority-LIK --Certificates are not trusted ". however when i connect to VPN, the error message is gone.after review the ...

Recording in gallery mode

I can't record in gallery mode - it keeps recording in Speaker mode and I have no idea why as I have made all the changes in settings and also locked them. I am using a Chromebook... Any help appreciated as very frustrating!

gp8 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can the participant square be made larger?

Hello, As an online instructor, I often wish my participant square could be made a big larger but I want my share screen to show at the same time. Is there any way to do this? Thanks in advance.

System notifications are silenced

When I share my screen in a meeting, I've noticed that my system notifications on my Mac are silenced. This seems like a great feature for most cases, but I'm pair programming with someone and have been in all-day meetings sharing my screen. I've bee...

Registration for a recurring zoom meeting

Had multiple issues:Registered participants unable to attend the session.Troubleshoot by:1. Clicking on the join button on confirmation email received2. Copy & pasting the link into browser3. Using the meeting code and passcode4. Using a forwarded li...

Joxx by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes