Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

HELP! Scheduled Meetings Are Gone!

Hi-All of my upcoming scheduled meetings are deleted- totally gone. And under Previous - nothing exists either! I have dozens of recurring scheduled meetings with clients! What the heck? Another post suggested clicking on "recently deleted in the top...

calendar integration

Until today, when I created a zoom meeting on my Mac, I was asked if I wanted to send it to my calendar and it went happily into my apple calendar. This evening (after losing and retrieving all my meetings altogether!) if I schedule a meeting, someon...

keg by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Horrible Turn of Events

Not only have you turned off access for telephone help now, all of my meetings are gone and I can't make a new one. I am running a business and it's not a hobby. The success of the Pandemic made you the big deal in meetings but your service is subpar...

Averyr1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

verification codes

I have been a contiunal user of Zoom For 3 years. I use zoom every day, multiple times a day. For several months, zoom has forced me to re-verify myself via 2FA out of the blue. I get why doing it every now and then makes sense, but WHY Is Zoom makin...

kathyek by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio

zoom won’t let two people talk at the same time. Every time I talk the person in with gets cut off and I can’t hear them anymore. It won’t let us talk over each other.

Scheduled meetings not showing up

I went to look at how many are registered for a meeting on 4/20/23 and the meeting was no longer there, and neither were the other 2 meetings that were scheduled, everything is gone! This is urgent I have a meeting tomorrow at 8:30 scheduled via zoom...