Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Is my Zoom account been compromised?

I was invited and attended a career webinar (meeting style). In the beginning, it went perfectly well. Was sent to a Breakout Room, everything went smoothly and after the session ends, I went back to the Main Room. After 10 minutes of listening to th...

munyee by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to remove a user from my account

Hi, I added an Admin user to my account at some point. Now I want to unlink this user from my account. The help page at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005269946 says there should be a "..." button next to "Edit" button, with options to ...

irinatruong_0-1630729481234.png irinatruong_1-1630729588933.png

Users wrongly deactivated due to spoofing

I hosted a meeting that was Zoom bombed with two attendees names being used by the bombers. I reported the zoom bombing and made clear that the bombers were using aliases. Unfortunately zoom has now deactivated the accounts of the authentic users. I ...

JenDen by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login w/ Google not recognizing new domain

Our company switched domains and we cannot access our paid accounts. We can't even send ourselves a reset email because it asks us to sign in via Google, which we can only do to our new accounts as our old domains no longer exist. We're not able to l...

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!