Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! two accounts, one desktop

Hello! I have two businesses, one my own and one am doing work for. both with extensive zoom chat as primary means of communication. I need to have 2 zoom apps on my desktop, logged into 2 separate accounts for the notifications. I cannot seem to fig...

Torus by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Share a small part of the screen

Is there a way to share, while presenting, a small part of only one window ? There is an option to share only one window, and another one to share a small part of the screen. But is there a way to combine both ? Thank you !

louism by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Connectivity Issues

Hi Team,I am using my hp zoom account for project meetings. I have installed the zoom application in my work laptop and having issues in connectivity. The first time login after a new installation works fine where as not able to connect to zoom app (...

Resolved! ビジネスプランからプロプランへのダウングレードが出来ない

ビジネスプランからプロプランへのダウングレードをしたいのですが出来ません。以下の操作をしました。ビジネスプラン(自動更新)⇒自動更新を停止(完了)料金プラン画面から「プロへダウングレード」をクリック⇒現在のプランが表示される。そこに「現在のプランの編集」という表記が出てきません。

trim6788 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ミーティング招待メールの開始時間表示について

こんにちは、Zoom コミュニティへ初めて投稿します。ルールを守っていない場合はご容赦ください。Zoomイベント主催者としてスケジュール設定を行う際、マイクテスト等で早めに入室し、招待者にはミーティング開始時間(30分後)に随時参加承認をしたいと思ったのですが、 例えばZoomスケジュール設定を、2023年3月23日 02:30PMで設定したとします。ミーティングイベントは3:00PMスタートとしたい場合 Zoomの事前登録機能を使用して登録をした方への自動返信メールでは、スケジュールの下に午後...

bhn by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Instant meeting

Wenn ich morgens mein Instant meeting mit dem immer gleichen Link eröffnen will, kommt natürlich die Meldung, dass gerade ein anderes Meeting stattfindet. Wie kann ich das Instant-Video, das ich nach Feierabend beendet habe, am nächsten Morgen fortse...

Big. problem vith a conversion of a register meeting

there was a big problem with a conversion of a meeting that I recorded and split into two parts. It only converted the second and not the first. Double click doesn't work. I tried opening a new recording and copying the file that didn't convert, but ...

Access to recording made by host

Hello, I attended a zoom meeting on Friday - I was then on a basic account. The host recorded the video call and said he’ll share it with me. I can’t get in touch with the business anymore and they never shared the recording. Is there a way to access...

Ujaala by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes