Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Drops

Zoom is dropping the meetings when I am the host and not the host.

difficulty for some attendees to get on

Hello, we recently held a zoom conference with 35 people who attended, but 7 could not get on. One received this comment: "The host requires authentication on the commercial Zoom platform to join this meeting. Please log in with a commercial Zoom acc...

Evyn by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Support for Ukraine

Hello! I've heard that you have a free premium for Ukrainians. Can I get it? I'm a entrepreneur from Ukraine.

Join Audio by default!

I don't mean turn on microphone I mean join the audio so you can hear why would you join a meeting if you didn't want to hear?p.s. stop sending me verification codes

HaoSun by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera Help

I have a new laptop and external camera running Windows 11. I can turn the camera on and see video of myself, but in Zoom the screen is black. I have checked privacy settings. Camera is enabled and Zoom camera is enabled. Meeting participants cannot ...

KyleD_0-1649873483123.png
KyleD by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

live Youtube with zoom

hello good afternoon, I am trying to program a YouTube live with zoom, and when I give it, in live of personalised service, it sends me directly to a live that has already happened.

MacBook Pro w/ Apple M1 Pro crashing during local recording

Hello. I'm looked through the forums and seen some references to this but no obvious fix to date so posting here with other findings. I'm having persistent crashes when recording a Zoom call locally between myself and 1 or 2 others. This does NOT hap...

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25