Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Cloud Video Help - No Recording!

Help! My teacher made me the host and I hit record to the cloud, because she has a paid for account while I have a free one. However, the recording is no where to be found. She checked in her cloud recordings since she was the original host, but noth...

Calendar and contact integration with MacBook

Since the latest update, it seems that Zoom not longer integrates with apps on Apple devices. The only options I can see for calendar and contact integration are Google, Exchange and Microsoft 365. Has anyone discovered a way for make Zoom work with ...

AdeleD by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

How to download all videos at once?

Hello, I have to download all my videos to clear some space... how can I download them all at once? Currently, I must click on one at a time and select download... times 200...

Recording Classes

I´m a teacher and I want to record only myself, not the students that are in the meeting and ask questions.How can I do that?

dinabs by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rotate Camera

Hello, I’m having a really hard time with zoom. I’m trying to have meetings on my new iPad Pro but I can’t figure out how to rotate the camera so that it doesn’t look like I’m looking in another direction. Any advise is greatly appreciated!

Synaia by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting 2x per week

I have classes 2x per week. Is there any way to schedule the meetings without setting up a separate meeting for each?

Cloud recording space

Hello, I recently received an email from zoom stating that my account is using more than the available cloud recording storage and that Cloud recording will be disabled on Jan 11. This is an integral part of our business and I cant afford for this to...

syncing with iCal

I am cancelling my subscription as I think it is disgusting that the ability to sync with iCal has been removed with the latest 'upgrade'

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now