Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

using PPT as background

I have MS Power point installed however when I try to set PPT as back ground , I get a message to " install Power point in this computer". I cant select PPT it remains shaded .

msrtcb by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recordings Don't Match Settings/Host View

I am hosting a zoom session and recording from the host screen in gallery view. There are two participants on screen and I use the pause button and the stop button during recordings. Between "pauses" the view changes from gallery to speaker view even...

Music quality terrible with brand new MacBook Air

We use Zoom to broadcast our church services. With my old Mac (M1 chip; OS Sonoma 14.1.2) and Zoom version 5.16.10 we got good sound. Now, with a new Mac (M2 chip, OS Sonoma 14.2), the sound is terrible. It sounds as if the piano is underwater. Turni...

Zoom Trouble, Need Help ASAP!

I've been having a bit of trouble with my Zoom account lately even while having sub of the day uk and my stomach was full and my mind was working. And I could really use some help. It seems like I can't get into some of the features in my account, an...

Resolved! Unable to see a particular participant

Hi. I have been providing online language lessons for years, but recently a peculiar issue occurred. One of my students is unable to show himself to me, even though his webcam functions normally in other Zoom meetings.He tried starting a Zoom session...

Yads by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Slowing participants over zoom audio

I set up a pro version allowing for 1000 participants. When joining by computer or iphone or tablet to zoom via username and password, I’m successful.However, when trying to dial in by phone it says:“This meeting does not allow phone dial in”.Please,...

TM61 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to use Meeting Id

I have a meeting uuid which has double slash.When I use this to hit the recordings API endpoint, it says no recordings found. However the recordings exist.How to handle the double slashes in the uuid? Do I need to escape it by any means?