Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Migrate from zoom to meet

Hello everyone,I am facing a problem with my cloud recordings cause I am planning to use google meet instead of Zoom meeting but I want to migrate all my old recordings to the new cloud.Can anyone help me do that even if it costs me money?

My picture is too big

Just in Zoom my face is very big, i need to distance 2 meter from my laptop to be in normal size. This is not normal, in other prgrams the picture is normal. Sorry, i am not English native speaker.

tinek83 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting does not show up, at all, under 'meetings' tab

I login to zoom with my gmail, always have. calendar is setup and synced. I have some meetings that show up, templates show up.one meeting i've had for a while now, a recurring meeting, that we've used several times has disappeared from zoom.us.in th...

Microphone turns off during screen share

Hi - whenever I screen share (joining Zoom from my Chrome browser) the microphone access is not activated when I screen share. This seems to be a relatively new issue. I've also had the same issue when I've tried to use Chrome from the web store (see...

Webcam doesn't work

I can't get my webcam to work. This is all it shows. I tried contacting tech support, but the automated message keeps saying it "can't find my account". I tried everything on the support site, and I still can't get it to work. What is the problem? Th...

Screenshot (42).png

allow live streaming sttings ( FREE VERSION )

I just wanted to know if on the FREE VERSION ZOOM, has stop or change place were to configure " allow live streaming sttings ", for board casting with LinkedIn , and other platforms. I had search during 3 days on configuration, meeting ( advance ) .....

Zoom Backgrounds

Is there any possible way to upload multiple backgrounds at once? Also once uploaded how can you keep them in order and not allow them to change positioning?