Zoom Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Incoming calls from landlines

We went live on Zoom Phone a week ago. We are having problems getting incoming calls from land lines into Zoom Phone - they continue to go through our previous provider's equipment. Has anyone else had this problem after conversion?

Apex and Frontier

Got a call from someone who claimed they were with APEX and working for Frontier communications. Since I don't have Frontier my scam radar kicked in. How do I protect myself from a possible slammer trying to port my phone numbers?

RussB by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Assigning Phone Numbers via API

I am trying to test the process for assigning phone numbers to users via API, but I am not having success. When I try using postman "200 OK" response with nothing in the body. Attached are screen shots of what I am sending. Anyone able to spot what I...

Shared line groups limitations

In this page that explains Shared line groups the following 2 seemingly contradictory statements appear. Can you confirm whether a user can be a member of more than 1 shared line group/call delegation ?Members are added to the shared line group by yo...