Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

New laptop...students can't join

.I just purchased a new laptop. Installed zoom with no issues. I am a piano teacher and use Zoom for one-to-one lessons. Now when my students try to join the meeting, they are getting a message that there is already another meeting in progress. I do ...

Meeting Room Chat

I know if an attendee can only use the chat if they have the correct version. I also know they will be prompted to update, but my questions is can they still be allowed into the meeting if they choose not to update if I have meeting room chat enabled...

Zoom Account Age

Question: How can I verify the age of a zoom account?As in when it was created or how how long has it existed?

Brye by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spurious image during screen share

During a meeting yesterday one participant (not the host) was screen sharing a Powerpoint presentation.All participants except two saw the correct images. However two participants have reported seeing a different static image during the presentation ...

PeterR by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Participants

Hi, Is there anyone who has the same issue? Earlier you could choose if you wanted to have 25 or 50 participants on every page, but they seem to have changed it or removed the option. Anyone who knows where they have moved it?

Fredrik by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes