Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom automatically muting itself

Guys Help Please.The stupid zoom automatically muted itself and the entire class I took got wasted. I totally remember checking the audio connection at beginning and even the participants confirmed they could hear me loud and clear and then suddenly ...

Jayant by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Scheduling Zoom Meetings

When I send a calendar meeting invite, Zoom has an issue in that neither / both I and the invitee can get into the meeting.For both of us, it says "Waiting for Host to start the meeting", even though I am clearly the Organiser on the calendar invite....

RossMV by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Active speaker view jumps around too often

I like to use active speaker view for recording interviews BUt recently I've had a problem in that the view bounces back and forth far too often, even if there is no noise at my end to activate the switch. I've had to mute my microphone manually to p...

Error code 3078 in Ukraine

For the second month in a row, I can't join Zoom as a member. I work remotely, half of the work is due to this zoom. Error code 3078. I am not from the sanctioned territory! I am from Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine. IP address confirmed by Kyivstar operator. Th...

Oxana2 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout Room with Interpreter/Captioner

Hello-I am in Zoom meetings with a live captioner. The leader of the meetings likes to randomly assign breakout rooms. I was wondering if there was a way to connect myself and the captioner so that we always end up in the same breakout room. Thanks f...

Can't switch audio in on version 5.10.6

After updating to version 5.10.6 on my Ubuntu Linux system, I'm unable to get the program to use my bluetooth headset as a speaker.Version 5.10.4 works fine.With 5.10.6 if I try to switch the speaker to anything it automatically switches back to sof-...

fallingrock_0-1653769256966.png