Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

share screen and sound

Good afternoon, we are currently using zoom for church services due to not having a pastor. We will play a recoding in the afternoon via screen and sound share. Wednesday night the sound share started coming across extremely scratchy. The recording i...

usgreyns by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Attendance

Is there a way to track when a person enters the meeting and when they leave as a way of taking attendance for a presentation offering continuing education credits which requires attending the whole sesison.

How to access unconverted recordings?

We had a two-day webinar this weekend. I chose to record it on my computer. On the first day, after the webinar, my computer started to convert the recorded files, but when it reached 99%, converting process stopped. It just stayed at 99% for 30 minu...

Jari by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording a host program feed

Does anyone have any ideas on how to record a complete program feed from a Zoom webinar? I'll elaborate- When screen sharing, only the shared screen and a SINGLE small video tile of the person speaking are recorded on the cloud "Shared screen with ga...

lnater by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes