cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access unconverted recordings?

Jari
Newcomer
Newcomer

We had a two-day webinar this weekend. I chose to record it on my computer. On the first day, after the webinar, my computer started to convert the recorded files, but when it reached 99%, converting process stopped. It just stayed at 99% for 30 minutes or more. I chose "Stop converting" because the window said that I can do the converting again in my Zoom account (or something like that).

The next day, I recorded the webinar again (on my computer), but after the webinar ended, converting didn't start at all.

I don't find any of these recordings in my Zoom account or my computer.

How do I get access to these recordings? Both the interruption in the conversation process on the first day and the automatic converting not starting at all on the second day seemed to be problems in Zoom's systems, so I assume that the recorded files are saved somewhere. But how can I find them and start the converting?

My internet connection was good on both days, and I had no other problems on my computer.

1 REPLY 1

RN

Hi @Jari, Oh no! I'm sorry for your recording conversion mishap! It's unlikely that you'll be able to recover a local recording that didn't convert. However, this KB article on Troubleshooting failed conversion of local recordings, may be useful in troubleshooting. 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!