Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Webinars support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Trialing Zoom Events

Hi All, I'm just trialing zoom events - using summit function for what is actually a 3 day event but setting up as 3 summit days as the multiple day function not yet available. Having only used zoom meetings before. I now understand I can record the ...

mdhtpot by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

ウェビナー開始後ホストを以降した時の時間制限

ウェビナー有料会員の私が、主催者で、配信を開始します。開始後、視聴者の一人をパネリストに昇格させ、その方をホストに指名します。その後、私はミーティングから退出します。 この状況の時についてお聞きしたいです。昇格させた視聴者ホストが有料会員の時は時間が2時間以上行えました。ウェビナーの有料になっていなくても大丈夫でした。 昇格させた視聴者ホストが無料会員の場合はどうでしょうか?昇格させ、ホストにすることはできました。ですが、無料会員のため、時間制限がかかってしまう様なことはるのでしょうか?会議では...

Zoom Rechte

Hallo!Kann ich mit Zoom PRO meine Rechte auch auf einen anderes, schon eingerichtetes Meeting übertragen, wenn ich mich anmelde? Z.B. das 40-Minuten-Limit ausschalten.Jürgen

Jürgen by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes