Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

cant find the link to a post-survey

where do I find the link to my postsurvey? I want to send it over my own e-mail account, not over the follow-up e-mail of zoom.If I send a test e-mail from the follow-up e-mail settings to myself, to following part where the link should be, is empty!...

ifakara by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Script to embed onto web button

Hi I am trying to embed a link on a button on my site to sign up to a meeting registration. I am using the following and it doesnt seem to be working, can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong. thank you

Pippa1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatically a cohost

Whenever my supervisor joins a Zoom meeting or webinar, she automatically pops in as a co-host. I have checked my settings and she has checked hers; nowhere is she listed as a default host. She also uses the same participant links as everyone else. A...

Webinar Settings for Shared Screens

What are the right settings so my webinar attendees can see both panelists as well as the shared screen? The settings I have used in the past don't seem to be working any more. Participant View: GalleryParticipant View during Screen Share: Side by Si...