Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinar - waiting room video didn't play

Hello all! We had a webinar yesterday and we set up a waiting room video. But it didn't play. There must be some setting that we are missing. We couldn't find an area to set up a time for it to play. So we assumed that it would autoplay. But it did n...

jen_SHIFT_0-1692814080499.png

SEO and UTM GOOGLE

Hello everyone.I have two important questions regarding the creation of my event.Is the registration landing page SEO friendly on google? and Can I create a SEA campaign easiest 1-2 week beforeI have a domain name that will redirect to the registrati...

How to save a template of a webinar

I would like to save a template of a Zoom webinar invitation which has already been planned but has not taken place, yet. I would appreciate any comments where to find the option to save a template of this scheduled webinar to use the same configurat...

Tina8 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes