cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT ASSISTANCE REQUIRED | Zoom Webinar Kicking Out My Attendees & Panelists

Sarah_20
Explorer
Explorer

We hosted a webinar on 31st May, 2024 we faced multiple technical issues the webinar had around 150+ registrations and around 100 attendees. The problem started 4 minutes after the webinar started:
1) The attendees were automatically being moved to blocked/denied tab and this was happening continuously that me and my team were unblocking the attendees but again they were getting blocked. 'It was showing the host has kicked you out of the meeting' to the attends
2) Then the panelists were also removed from the webinar again and again, panelists camera video was also acting up, the slide deck that was being presented also started to have issues, the attendees in the middle of the webinar moved as Panelists and from 100 attendees the number gradually dropped to 10  because of constant blockage of the attendees, although we were continuously unblocking.

We have been conducting webinars for past 3 years but now we have faced this issue for the second time consecutively in the webinars.
CAN ANYONE HELP ME DIAGNOSE THIS PROBLEM, IS THERE ANY CAUSE TO THIS OR IS THIS A TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY?!

2 REPLIES 2

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Employee
Community Champion | Employee

Hi @Sarah_20

We have the support ticket you submitted; our dedicated engineers will look into this for you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

@YaBoiB -- I consulted with them a bit today, and advised them to also submit the details to Trust and Safety. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !