Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Chat box with dual monitors

I have dual monitors and have my powerpoint in display mode on my second monitor. When I'm presenting in Zoom, I have to have my chat visible to see participants responses and it needs to be on the same screen as the presentation on my main monitor. ...

Elaine3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recordings

What if I closed a conference before saving a cloud recording? I can't find it in the cloud nor on my local storage. Can you restore it?

Resolved! Zoom add-on

I'm now using a Zoom PRO plan and I would like to recheck on these points:PRO plan can host up to 100 participants onlyIf I want to host more, I have to purchase an add-on which is 300, 500 or 1000 participants type with different pricesFor the add-o...

my account help

I signed up for a pro account today. Now when I go to my account, my previously scheduled meetings are missing. I need this fixed asap. I have a meeting tonight.

Не работает виртуальный фон

Добрый вечер! Помогите, пожалуйста, исправить проблему. У меня совершенно не работает виртуальный фон. Зум обновлен до последней версии, на ноутбуке установлен Windows 7. Но в коллекции фонов нет эффекта "Размытие", а остальные фоны накладываются све...