Rooms and Workspaces
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Rooms and Workspaces?

Zoom Rooms are modern workspaces that enable in-person and remote participants to interact in real-time in a hybrid setting. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Rooms and Workspaces conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Rooms and Workspaces support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Breakout rooms

I would like to know if it is possible for the host of a meeting to be1-able to present in 2 breakout rooms at the same time 2 -is it possible for the host to see the participants of both meetings at the same time thank you very much and would really...

no reports data

I used the reports tab > Usage Reports > Usage and click the participants (hyperlink) to get the record for participants.But when I click the participants, there is no data in the topic.another topic is not a problem., only this topic has no data in ...

capture_zoom.PNG

Resolved! Zoom Rooms - auto-start video

Hi, Is there a way to auto-start video after auto-answer for a Zoom Room - even for external meetings (but when it has been invited by an internal user)? Thanks, Rupert

Rupert by Community Champion | Customer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Share Content Shows 4 Images

When sharing content via the HDMI input in our Zoom Room today, the content appeared fine in the room, but displayed 4 times in the top 25% of the screen with another row of distorted video in the 2nd 25%. Changing views or PC's connected to the HDMI...