Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to port a number

I am unable to port a number to my zoom phone - I get the error that i do have enough licenses. I just purchased the licensed and was advised that after I purchase I will be able to port.

conexión con zoom

TEngo una cuenta zoom Pro hace un año y medio que uso a diariotuve un problema con mi computadora y ahora cuando quiero ingresar me dice que debo contratar un servicio pago por 15 dolares mensuales que ya tengo no puedo ingresar a mi cuenta. y no lo ...

Claudia2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

modification du compte

I have a meeting scheduled for this evening and I increased my capacity of participants this morning. How can I know if this modification will be taken into account for this evening?

LGC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Does Zoom send you US mail?

I don't like physical mail as I got some stolen before. Does Zoom send you US Mail whenever I make a purchase or when something changes? Also I'm using Zoom Phone and it wants me to enter emergency address. Will it send a mail about that too?

Ring Ring!

Hello everyone!  Welcome to our Zoom Phone Community page, we are so excited to have you here!  It doesn't matter if you are a Zoom Phone expert or if you are just getting started, this space is built for you, by you! We are here to help you and w...

christtian by Listener | Zoom Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 12 likes