Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Test audio settings freezes

I downloaded the latest version of Zoom on Monday. I noticed that my personal version (app) is the newest version now. However, when I go to attend classes- which is just a link via Canvas, I no longer can use my computer audio headset. When I go to ...

QA by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Rooms - Ray Baum compliance required?

We are a medium size company with around 100 Zoom Rooms in the US - Trying to find out if Zoom Rooms fall under Ray Baums act for dialing 911.What I have tested and found so far Dialing 933 from a room that has not had a phone license assigned - call...

Shiloh by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Video Greeting and Videomail Activation

Hi everyone! Has anyone been able to activate the Video Greeting and Videomail features specified in this support article? https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4416947198861 I don't see the Policy to activate on the Zoom Portal, nor in the Deskt...

FORE-Craig by Community Champion | Customer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom App muting you while searching on safari

My team members are having reoccurring issues of their calls muting or dropping if they are still using their zoom phone app and go into safari to search for something. The only way they have found to fix this is by hanging up on the client and calli...

Zoom International Numbers

I live in New Hampshire, but there is a client who lives in the US Virgin Islands (St. Croix). They want to join our meeting in the United States, but there is no international number for the US Virgin Islands. Does anyone know the international numb...

Resolved! Upcoming Changes to Requirements for Zoom Phone

Ray Baum’s ActThe last deadline is fast approaching — Jan. 6, 202210DLC for SMSwhat are the requirements that need to be done today? Over the next few months, we will be reaching out with more information on how and when you can submit your registrat...

4xdaveo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Holiday Hours overlapping / trigging time

Hi, Would holiday hours surpass the general business greeting prompt please? The second question is if there are two holiday hours set up and overlapping with each other, which one would Zoom pick up please? Thanks,Gary

Gary388 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes