Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Poly Phone speed dials

We have deployed a number of Poly VVX 500 and VVX450 phones. It has come to my attention that a user can program the line keys for speed dials, but when the phone is rebooted they no longer show up. I assume that we need to apply a provisioning templ...

Lost access to zoom phone

I purchased Zoom United, three licenses. Ported an existing phone number and got two new numbers. Worked well for several days. On Friday we were not able to access "phone" it is no longer an option under ADMIN, nor in any of our three profiles. Issu...

Frequency of updates

I was curious how many updates Zoom has had in the past month. I recently had some connection issues, so I updated the app on my iPhone. Not long after, I had an issue whereby someone was unable to call me via Zoom; it came through as a ‘Notification...

DonBurke by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

forwarding voicemail

Hello, This may seem like a silly question but I can't seem to find an answer for this: how do I forward a voicemail in the desktop app and phone? Our receptionist reviews the voicemails but can't forward them onto the intended recipient. In the Zoom...

chsu by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Issue with Polycom Trio 8800

I have 3 new Trio 8800's that are doing the same thing. We configured them for use with Zoom. Every morning when we come it has a prompt on the display to set the admin password. This will also happen if I unplug the phone and have it reboot. Same be...

bbazian by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Como nos podemos comunicar con ZOOM

Buenas Noches, primero que nada felicitar a ZOOM por una gran plataforma pero ahora yo tengo inconvenientes HE COMPRADO UN PLAN POR UN AÑO EL 21 DE JUNIO AHORA NO TENGO MI PLAN, como se puede hacer para solucionar este tema, el AUTORESPONDEDOR no ayu...

18ivan by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes