cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost access to zoom phone

christinataliaf
Listener

I purchased Zoom United, three licenses. Ported an existing phone number and got two new numbers. Worked well for several days. On Friday we were not able to access "phone" it is no longer an option under ADMIN, nor in any of our three profiles. Issued a ticket on Friday, I tried several of the techs' suggestions and nothing has resolved the issue. We've been without phones for four days and I can't get anyone to respond to me. I waited for two hours on a live chat for a phone call from Tier 2 tech. Finally ended chat. No call, no solution. Suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2

BrandonS
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Not sure how helpful this is, but I wonder if you started with a free trial and this coincides with the end of the trial period?  Your description sounds like what happens in that condition although it obviously should not have.  Are you in contact with anyone at Zoom that might be able to toggle the trial back on?  Are you able to confirm your payment processed as expected?  

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello Christina, 

Have you verified the Current Plans and Pending Plans under Account Management > Billing to make sure that something didn't switched in error?

Good luck!

Craig

Craig