Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recommendation on headsets

Good morning I am after some recommendations on headsets to use for zoom phones. We are after something that is plug and play but uses bluetooth. Thank you for your help.

anitap by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Phone Integration with Salesforce

Hello, I had set up a Zoom phone with salesforce but I am facing some issue while I am trying to connect with zoom in the salesforce it is saying users is not zoom phone users or have no calling plan. please contact your account admin but as per my k...

Hill by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Variable office hrs voicemail conundrum

Hi experts our office hrs are usually 8am to 5pm but is 8.30am to 3.30pm on 2 variable days per week. Our out of hrs voicemail would then ideally acknowledge the shorter day. solutions might be: AR has ‘holidays’ pre-set with the reduced office hrs …...

Resolved! Silent ringtone option on iPhone app

I have had several requests for a silent ringtone option. Users want to see the call coming in, just not hear it. The other thing is that when they pick up the physical phone, the app will continue to ring which is bothering them. I went into Notific...

DOTC by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes