cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silent ringtone option on iPhone app

DOTC
Listener

I have had several requests for a silent ringtone option. Users want to see the call coming in, just not hear it. The other thing is that when they pick up the physical phone, the app will continue to ring which is bothering them. I went into Notifications and turned off sounds, but that didn't work. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Manny5429
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@DOTC There is a current feature request to Silent/ Disable sound on iphone/ipad. No target release date yet. 

For now, if you dont want the call to ring the iphone, you may just log out your zoom account in the mobile app.

Go to Settings > My Profile ( name and email appears- top), scroll to the bottom- select Log Out).

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the -Accept as Solution- button below.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Manny5429

@DOTC There is a current feature request to Silent/ Disable sound on iphone/ipad. No target release date yet. 

For now, if you dont want the call to ring the iphone, you may just log out your zoom account in the mobile app.

Go to Settings > My Profile ( name and email appears- top), scroll to the bottom- select Log Out).

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the -Accept as Solution- button below.

DOTC
Listener

I guess we will just wait on the update. Thanks for the help.