Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Default to main company caller ID number

Hi, does anyone know if there is a way to have all new users default caller ID to set to the company main number. Right now it it appears that by default users caller ID is their assigned number, then each user can change if desired. I would rather h...

MattS by Attendee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone Set up

I am having issues setting up my phone number for my small business. I get to where they what you to plug in an emergency address. I complete all the steps but once I try to submit it, it will give me an error message every time. Please help

Resolved! Call waiting?

Hi Sure this is an easy one but i cant seem to find an answer and support isnt either? I need to stop our phones from ringing when an agent is on a call and instead bounce to the next agent in the call queue or jump straight to VM. Currently the phon...

Bug: all phones listed as EOL

All our phones are VVX 501 phones, which are estimated to be EOL in Q1 2026 On the admin portal at https://zoom.us/pbx/page/telephone/phonesDevices, all these are listed as End of life (they're not, for another 3+ years):

semenko_0-1651676302790.png
semenko by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone Answering Schedule

We have a group of individuals assigned to answer incoming calls. They are currently all added to a Call Queue to ring sequentially. I would like to set up a schedule where each person takes a set of hours each day. Any recommendations to set this up...

Skehres by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Enhance Hubspot Integration

Hi guys,So it's already good that it is possible to call people from Hubspot with Zoom phone. What would make it really great:Being able to see who is calling you (inbound) by looking up the number in HubspotBeing able to search for a contact by his ...

Adding parties to a call

Hi there, I am wanting to find out if anyone is able to add more than 2x people to a call? At present, I can only add 2x others, however in my line of work I am often required to add a third person so it would be great if this is an option. I have lo...