Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Phone recording

Hi , Can someone please confirm if cloud recordings of Zoom Phone can be retained for 30+ more days? and also can we divide recordings in multiple folders? download all recordings at once?

Problems Connecting Poly CCX600

We're rolling out new phones - Poly CCX600s & VVX450s. We have no problems doing things with and to the VVX series of phones in our network or anywhere else. The CCX however is causing us grief. We cannot get them to come up in our network. We can co...

ShaneC by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BLF (Busy Lamp Field) DTMF Tone Customization

Hello, I would like to set up a BLF on our Yealink phones so users can join or leave a call Queue. I see a basic list of DTMF tones in the following article; however, I can't find any mention of what the DTMF tone would be to activate this on the pho...

gundoc_0-1664394111751.png
gundoc by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Call forwarding on Poly phones / Call Queues

I am a new Zoom phone admin and we seem to be having some troubles with call forwarding. We are mostly using Poly vvx250 phones, but we have 2 receptionists that use vvx450s (pretty much the same thing).The receptionists are used to accessing feature...

Resolved! Power Pack/ Power Desktop User

My team is in the process of testing power pack for deployment to receptionist and is having issues. It seems that it shows up for some users as an option but not for others that have the same exact settings (including call queues, delegation, callin...

nbrown by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Forwarding calls from zoom numbers to CUCM numbers

Hi all, We are currently in the process of moving from Cisco CUCM to Zoom Phones. As a larger organization with a small IT department we don't have the manpower to port all of our phones at once. Most of our users are used to using 4 digit dialing fo...

nbrown by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Phone calls

Hello, Is there a way to turn off calls on Zoom desktop app but still receive calls on the Zoom mobile app? Or is there a way to make the zoom desktop app not take precedence when someone calls? For example, I'm typing an email and someone calls. It ...