Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

Join our webinar to see our latest innovations in action — and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine communication and collaboration.

Register now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Issues with Call Results for High Velocity Sales

Issue is, calls placed / recorded via Zoom's Salesforce Dialer, are not triggering branching (completed calls don't move contacts threw Sales Cadences, etc)High Velocity Sales Call Results for Branching Zoom Settings Zoom Phone Settings > Phone-Custo...

Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 11.06.19 AM.png Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 11.06.36 AM.png Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 11.06.42 AM.png

Zoom Phone on a Different Domain

Hi all, I have a small challenge. We have a collaboration partner who is going to move into our space at one of our offices. Per the contract we are to provide them with phone service. Seems straight forward right? Well I can't give them a phone acco...

Resolved! Manually set Call Forward from a DESK PHONE

Hi. I am currently trialing the Zoom Phone solution.I have many little stores with 3-12 phones. Today, most have some kinds of very old PBX.Our phone vendor setup logic on these PBX's that a user could open a line and dial *72.This *72 dial would pro...

kbudurka by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Phone : how to define active time frames ?

Hello,We have replaced our Cisco Deskphone by Zoom phone.With the old system, I could configure that :From Monday to Saturday, From 07:00am to 19:00, all incoming calls are forwarded to my mobile phone.Out of these time frames, the incoming calls are...

glevray by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Changing an existing text-to-speech greeting

I noticed a new option for the Greetings & Leave voicemail instruction allowing to edit an existing greeting. But when I click to edit an existing text to speech greeting the "upload" option is showing instead of the text-to-speech window. How do you...

Is an SSL certificate required for ZPLS?

Hello,Today I read a deployment guide for ZPLS. It does not yet explain for SBC connection though, is an SSL certificate required in near the future? Or is it not required if SBC and the ZPLS sit the same local network? Best regards,

32Tel2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom carrier providers

Anyone know who the main backbone providers are for Zoom? We continue to ask Support, and they ignore the question. We have a SMS integration issue, and want to get the providers on both sides of the issue together. This has been hampering a new prod...

CoinJM by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes