Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Run CE courses between state chapters

We host CE meetings for our members that are approved by the state. Content is often similar and although the CE approval is granted by each state the presentation can be the same. To consolidate resources we are attempting to offer CE events to othe...

App

Hi. I'm trying to join a meeting and it is telling me my app needs updating.

Cate2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Caption/Translation supported languages

Does anyone know the next languages that will be supported by Zoom caption? I'm trying to find out the time plan (if any) for the support of the Greek language (and unfortunately due to the reorganizing happened in Zoom the last few months no contact...

Zoom deconnecte va til repondre aux appels ?

BonsoirJe ne sais meme pas ou poster ce genre de question ! Pas dans les FAQ ! Forum beginners ?J'ai installe Zoom sur mon PC afin de pouvoir faire des essais basiques avec divers élèves qui recevront une formation obligatoirement par Zoom. Je leur a...

Meeting setup

After scheduling meeting on phone app, can I start the meeting on my computer at Zoom.com?

billCa by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Seperate recordings for Screen and People

What I want to do is to have zoom record the shared screen one recording and have another recording file for the talking heads. Is there a way to do this? I then want to bring these together in camtasia... Thanks

en attente de l'hote

bonjour, qui pourrais m'aider svp ? je comprends juste le français.j'ai ouvert une salle zoom mais personne ne peut s'y connecter car c'est noté "en attente du démarrage de cette réunion par l'hôte" je ne comprends pas pourquoi alors que la salle d'a...

spinal77 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Cloud Recording

Context: Original host transferred host to my account as they would be leaving mid-meeting. I started the recording to the cloud and ended at the end of session. The recording was not in my account (as we transferred host mid-session, the recording s...

cjtg16 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes