cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent- not recording 2 audio files despite my settings

nic2
Listener

It only gives me one audio file with a local recording which is really frustrating, I seem to have all the right details up, am I missing something? This is essential to sort for me with my podcast!

3 REPLIES 3

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Your post says " local recording" but your screenshot shows the setting for cloud recording.

"It only gives me one audio file with a local recording which is really frustrating"

Can you confirm that you have a Zoom licence that can record to the cloud and that you are recording to the cloud?

Regards

Yes, so I can record to the cloud. But I like to have the option to record locally, as once I had an issue with cloud not converting bc the file was so big. It works with the cloud though, I just tested it...but when I record locally it doesn't work.. Shouldn't it work for both?

Additional screenshot attached. Local doesnt have a button to signify that.

BevJ
Listener

I'm having the same problem : I can't get the audio on my video recordings of talks about Celtic Saints. This occurs when I record to the Cloud and to the Computer. I have a license. This stopped working last week and it's a disaster for me!