Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen Sharing Logs Me Off My Mac

On my iMac with the latest Ventura version, when using the Zoom app, when I start the screen sharing and choose the Chrome page I want to share, a small box pops with the green outline and then my user account is promptly logged off as if I clicked t...

Leave and Start Meeting message

I keep getting a message (see below) to leave a meeting and start a new one every time I try to have a Zoom meeting that I have scheduled as a Host. Any ideas what might be provoking this error message? This is preventing me to conduct my meetings. A...

alvarezd73_0-1683847782810.png

Recording the entire screen

I need to record a meeting and the participants list must show on the recording. I have been trying to get this done. But the recording does not show the participants list although I have it showing. I must have this for a class . Please help!

BB13 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recorded Meeting

My family sent a link for me to watch my grandmother's memorial service through zoom. I started the meeting but was unable to watch it all the way through, so I clicked record. A box came up that said I had to get permission to record from the host. ...

Captioning Box Problems

Earlier today, when I was captioning a meeting, the presenter played a video. Upon playing the video, the video took over my entire screen. I had difficulties exiting the full-screen mode of the video, and once I was able to, the captioning box that ...

I am the host and partcipant at the same time?

I am unable to let anyone in from the waiting room (despite turning off waiting room and enabling participants to join anytime). It is only a problem on one of my windows computer. I see something bizarre: Zoom is showing me as both the host and part...

bctc770 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to use extra license

I just purchased an extra license so my coworker could schedule zoom meetings also. These would be separate meetings and simultaneously from mine. Will that work or should I just have gotten a separate account for her?

AJC2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes