Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ZOOM AUDIO DEVICE issue with LOGIC PRO X

I play music using Apple's LOGIC PRO X and while on ZOOM with friends I used to be able to SHARE the screen and also the sound when changing the output in LOGIC PRO to "zoomaudiodevice"but I can't see it anymore - it won't show on my lists of output?...

Bdoni by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webcam not functioning in Zoom

I have the basic zoom account and have installed the latest version of zoom today on my computer desktop.I can not see me and others can't see me. My webcam is functionning in Skype. That is why not my webcam is the problem, but Zoom.Can you please h...

Zoom Room connection

I would like to get some help in achieving my goal with zoom. So, I want to know how I'm able to schedule about 7 clients at one time in order to share the same screen with all seven. Enabling the client to be able to reply in private chats to me/hos...

Problems at the berginning of my meeting

Yesterday at the beginning of my meeting, I realized I had no sound or audio. Everything was working hours before.I am told that the Zoom Timer app has been causing some unexpected problems and am considering removing it as this situation has never h...

BettyP by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes