cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recorded Meeting

Kristih921
Listener

My family sent a link for me to watch my grandmother's memorial service through zoom.  I started the meeting but was unable to watch it all the way through, so I clicked record.  A box came up that said I had to get permission to record from the host.  I requested it and he granted permission.  My screen said "recording".  However, when I came back to watch the recording, I cannot find it anywhere.  I was not logged into an account when I joined the meeting.  I just clicked the link the host sent to my email, my PC downloaded the Zoom application and then the meeting room showed up.  

Can someone help?

1 REPLY 1

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Open the Zoom application that got installed. On the main screen, click on the Gear icon in the top-right corner. When the Settings dialogue opens go to Recording section. Then click on the Open button that is located in the Local Recording section.

This will open the file explorer where it will display folders that are date/time stamped. Find and open the appropriate folder and your recording should be located there.

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

If you have further questions, please reply, we're happy to help.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen