Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Help for a blind friend

. I'm trying to a help a blind friend accomplish what seems like a simple task, but I can't figure out. There is a regularly occurring Zoom meeting he would like to attend using his iPhone. He can only use this phone via vocal commands. So what I nee...

ThJ by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange video effect

I am experiencing a strange video effect and I can't seem to get rid of it. My face appears framed in a circle in the middle of the screen with everything outside of the circle showing as black (see below). It is not one of the options in "Settings."...

billmcgreevy_0-1683307193759.png

Mac installer location / hint / suggestion

I recently tried to fix the update failing 10004 bug by uninstalling and reinstalling desktop client. Result: error on reinstallIssue- after some experimentation I remembered that I download everything from Chrome to a custom folder (to share across ...

Zoom PWA - keyboard shortcuts?

It looks like the ChromeOS zoom app is going away in Nov, and people are being encouraged to use the progressive webapp (PWA). Is this expected to be at feature parity by November? In particular there appears to be no keyboard shortcut support? Thank...

sharkyo by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Recording error

I have a problem when my student trying open the record video and gave them this message " zoom the media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported " how can I solve it ?