Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Past Meetings

I had several meetings set up as reoccurring so the login info wouldnt change. But now they dont show up on my Upcoming list. I assume they dates need extended out into 2024 but i cant find my Past Meetings or any record of those meetings. Help.

gbamefl by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Webcam Not Being Detected

Hello,I just got off the phone with Canon and they cannot figure this out so I was hoping I could get some assistance here. I have a Canon M50 I am trying to use as a webcam. I have the webcam utility already installed and the camera shows up on othe...

HC33 by Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

Recurring meetings - upload registrants

I created a monthly recurring meeting that requires registration. About a dozen people attend each meeting and about two dozen newcomers at each meeting. The regulars are starting to revolt over having to register each month. You cannot upload a list...

Jiana by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Transcribed Meeting Recording

Tested Cloud recording of a meeting today. I found the video and audio files. How do I find the transcript? Does not appear in my account under Meetings or under Recordings. Thanks

Help! where is my recording

Help! This afternoon i recorded a interview with zoom! As i could not excess our paid account, i opened a new free one on ***********. Now i can't find the recording back! HELP

Help with access to audio control commands

I am somewhat embarassed to post this, as I have been using Zoom to teach a folk music course to retirees for over two years. In this course, I use audio and video clips embedded in Powerpoint slides. I just changed computers, from an H-P desktop to ...

Can't Upload Zoom Meetings

The last few times I recorded a Zoom Meeting, it didn't convert into a file, but it gave me a list of command line listing of MP4 and MP3 files. What do I copy and paste into my browser?? Command line:"C:\Users\Jgilb\Downloads\Zoom_cm_fo42anktZ9vvrZo...

How to set keyboard shortcut to Open Settings (Windows PC)

For Windows PC, there doesn't seem to be a keyboard shortcut to open Settings (i.e., you have to click your user picture and then click Settings, or click the gear icon). Does anyone have a recommendation for how to set up a keyboard shortcut to open...