Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

sent invitations go to all recipients spam folders

I have used zoom for many meetings over the last 15 months. All of a sudden, zoom invitations I send to an upcoming meeting go into all of the recipients spam folder. If I send an email without a zoom invitation to the same address, it does not go in...

Resolved! プロライセンスが強制的にサインアウトとなる件

プロライセンスを使用していますが5時間継続にて使用したら強制的にサインアウトさせられてしまいます。これは何かの設定でしょうか?なにかの設定で回避できるようでしたら教えてください、よろしくお願いいたします。

Zoom Oneプロ使用時における参加者名の非表示方法について教えてください

現在、いくつかライセンス利用をしています。・Zoom Oneプロ・ウェビナー100(500へライセンス移行予定) ウェビナー使用時に参加者を非表示(表示させない)にできると思いますが、Zoom Oneプロでも同様の利用(設定の仕方)ができるのでしょうか?。 ウェビナーでしかできない機能であれば、継続にてウェビナー利用いたします。 またご教授いただけましたら幸いです。よろしくお願いいたします。

Zoom meeting timer not displaying correctly

Hello, I have downloaded the 'Timer' app (https://marketplace.zoom.us/apps/cXw5IXmqT6SIIBQxgM_PfQ) but the clock is displaying like the screenshot instead of as displayed in on the linked page. I am wondering what may be causing the issue? I updated ...

Adam_A_0-1676527465371.png
Adam_A by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Cannot open some of the recordings anymore

Hello together, I need some help and I hope you can get me some. I have a lot of recordings (not mine but they are shared with me) and most of them are not available anymore. It is not because they are too old or something like that, because there ar...

Upgrading To More Participants

I have a meeting that may go over 100 participants, so want to either change to webinar or increase participants. But the only option I'm seeing is an option to add a minimum of 10 licenses. I just want to upgrade to Pro for 1 license. This seems imp...

Screenshot 2023-05-08 at 6.28.23 PM.png