Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sign in problem

When I sign in zoom says "Your app version needs to be 5.12.2 or higher to sign in. When I download the upgrade, it starts to open the app then stops without opening.

expired zoom recording

Hello, I'm looking to find a recording that happened on Feb. 16, 2022. The error message is this: This recording does not exist. (3,301) the strange thing is i have recordings that are still available from 2021. So, i'm just wondering what might've h...

annekay by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Language translation during meetings

I am hoping to get some guidance. I would like to know if zoom offers live translation during the meeting? For example, if the speaker speaks in English and I only know Spanish, is there a way for zoom to convert what the speaker says in English to S...

30 hour zoom meeting

I have a fairly simple question... If I upgrade to 'Pro' will I be able to launche Zoom meetings with a long duration (need around 10 hours per session) with non registered clients?I have a studio session coming up with a producer based in the States...

Flutter 1.7.10

I am trying to integrate the flutter sdk into my ios app but getting the following error ```[!] The 'Pods-Runner' target has transitive dependencies that include statically linked binaries: (ZoomVideoSDK)``` Not sure how to go around this. Also not a...

login to the Zoom

as a host, if I don't use email address to login to the Zoom, what other ways can I login to the room?

了了 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes