Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

URGENT Error code 1006028000

Hello, Every time I'm trying to connect to Zoom, whether I try with my Google Account or Facebook, I get the error code: 1006028000. The thing is I have a class to attend in less than 2 hours and I've tried everything I could think of already:- Resta...

Record on cloud not exists

The audio transcript of the cloud recording (for the meeting below) is now available.Topic: Diplomat / WalkMe Discovery Call Unable to see recordings, getting an errorThere any answers, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Bad sound (shared)

At some point the sound I share with other users became bad (it doubles and breaks on their side).On my side the sound is perfect.I reinstalled Zoom. upgraded audio drivers.What should I do to find and solve the problem? 

sound 2.jpg sound 1.jpg

About large meetings

I edited the user and added permissions for a large meeting. Then, the message "0 license available. Buy More Licenses" was displayed. Can large meetings be used without purchasing a paid account? Or is it possible to use a large-scale meeting as it ...

JPD by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio disconnects randomly

Whenever I'm in a meeting a message saying "Failed to detect your mic and speaker. Please make sure your devices are properly connected." I can complete this trouble shooting with little to know difficulty but this problem will reoccur seconds later ...

gwbb2010 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

¿Cómo recuperar una clase no grabada?

Soy anfitriona de la sala y hoy se me olvidó grabar una clase. En realidad se supone que estaba configurado para grabar automáticamente, pero no sucedió.Ayuda por favor.