Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom Meeting connector

Hi We trying to set up Meeting Connector in our environment. So we create VM with provided OVF/VDMK file. Access to *.zoom.us and *.amazonaws.com was provided for this VM. Also NAT 1:1 was configured asExternal IP - internal IP ZCExternal IP2 - inter...

Zoom IP block is blacklisted

The Zoom block 170.114.0.0/16 has recently been blacklisted and is getting blocked by client firewalls that use dynamic malicious lists. I checked this on Spamhaus and it shows up on their PBL as well. Has this not been reported yet?

bro-tech by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

recurring Meetings

I have been joining meetings and Im trying to get them saved so i dont have to put the ID in everytime i sign in.

Setting Up A Meeting for Team Members

Hi, We have a company account and I am the one who sets up all the meetings. The issue is that when I set up the meeting, it still says that I am the host of that meeting even though I do not need to be there because I set it up for another departmen...

Video problems

I am having trouble with my video recordings. 1) I received a video saying Speaker view with shared screen but only the shared screen is there! Why? 2) I just got a recording with the voice and the video not in sync. 3) I should get 3 and there were ...

Rere by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Dictator

I heard that I could do zoom dictation however I am unsure how to begin. Any help would be great!

Kass by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes