cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Touch Dial no longer works with 16.4.1

kennysweiss
Listener

I upgraded my iphone to IOS 16.4.1.  Now, I can no longer use one touch dialing from my phone for Zoom calls.  It dials in and then says "goodbye."  Anyone have a solution?  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi.  I was referring to pressing the “one touch dial” link in the meeting invite. I do that so I just have audio into the meeting while driving to work. It appears that the next IOS upgrade fixed the problem so I’m all good now. Thanks! 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Mike358R
Listener

I have one user experiencing this. Might be more after I email the entire company about this.

Appears to be iOS 16.4.1 and 16.4.1(a) changed something on the auto entry of meeting ID numbers. It enters them too fast.

Possible temporary fix is to edit the one touch link and add commas between each ID number.

Here is a bunch of users on Apple support complaining about this.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/254842820

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @kennysweiss welcome to the community! Are you referring to Joining a Zoom meeting by phone and dialing in, after joining a Zoom Meeting? Or are you dialing in from you phone num pad?

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hi.  I was referring to pressing the “one touch dial” link in the meeting invite. I do that so I just have audio into the meeting while driving to work. It appears that the next IOS upgrade fixed the problem so I’m all good now. Thanks!