Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Bildschirm teilen

Guten Tag,sobald mein Professor in der Online-Vorlesung seinen Bildschirm teilt um die Präsentation zu öffnen, kommt immer die Fehlermeldung: "Zoom wurde unerwartet beendet". Ich nutze Zoom auf meinem Laptop und habe die App heruntergeladen, muss ich...

Marvin1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Posting a message to an unattended meeting

We have a weekly meeting for our members to drop in and ask questions about Zoom and other stuff. I am the host. I plan to take a few weeks off during the holidays. I'd like to leave a message on the meeting, letting people know that there is no meet...

Cannot find my Survey Results

I recently ran a series of dialogues on Zoom (between July and December), each one had a survey and in all cases, most of the participants said they had completed the survey, but I cannot find the results?I have followed the steps on Zoom but came up...

Gallery View not Compatible error

Good day to all. Hope someone can guide me. Recently had a family meeting with 3 participants. Two having windows pc's and a third using a Chrome OS Chromebook. With the windows users there were no issues with gallery view. The Chome OS user could no...

MaDeKi by Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Issue Status

Anyone else experienced this health status? High CPU occupationUnstable network for audioUnstable network for video But when we check the actual utilization, all levels are within threshold. This only started today.

switch camera option

When I click on screen share >advanced > content from 2nd camera, zoom does not automatically display the 2nd camera like it used to. I have to click "switch camera" for the 2nd camera to show. How can I avoid this. Not conducive to a seamless experi...

ctziz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Easy Zoom Start Meeting Workflow

Good day, we have a user on our team that is having issues with Zoom links and being able to quickly access meetings. Clicking on Outlook link provided to our user in the calendar, it does not immediately take the user to the meeting. Is there a way ...