Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! how to start three or more meetings at the same time

Hello, This is an university in Korea. It is an account that has signed a license agreement with Zoom, but there is a notice that it cannot open more than two conference rooms at a time. Does anyone know the solution?We're using this account to open ...

AIH by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

updating Zoom desktop application

I was running a version of Zoom that was a few versions out of date. I have not been able to in stall the latest version. I am using a MacBook running OS Ventura 13.4. I was unable to successfully update the application when prompted to do so upon op...

Recording Management

Are we able to obtain recordings from hosts who are no longer part of our account? (Employee was offboarded a couple years back, but we'd like to access one of her recordings)

Resolved! Can not enable people to register for an event

I have the Basic account because I am testing out Zoom. I want to enable people to register for a meeting, but I don't see the Registration features in my account. According to Zoom documentation, this feature should be available even for Basic accou...

Zoom Videos

How do I save my zoom meeting after it has been completed?

Profile Picture

All of a sudden, my profile picture doesn’t show up when I’m in meetings? It is there in my settings ~ but not during meetings?