Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Camera and Mic device jumping

I had an issue that shocked me a little and I was wondering if anyone has had this happen with the new updates? My zoom updated on my computer and I didn't happen to have my camera connected which has never been an issue but when the presenter asked ...

Can't see all chat message

Hi,I and several people in the zoom meeting aren't able to see all of the chats that are sent. I am able to see all of the chats (I think) when I sign into the web version of zoom, but not on my app. I've tried changing settings but nothing solved th...

AF5 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Facial view changes

When I begin a Zoom session my face is seen in normal size. As soon as one other joins the session my face is seen as in a distance. The distant view also appears when I join another's session. All other participants faces appear at normal distant. H...

Sakran by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Partial screen share not working

Tonight I was the cohost on a meeting and needed to share a portion of my screen. The green square that adjusts what portion of the screen is shared would not pop up, and even though I was clicking "portion of screen" it would only share the whole sc...

zoom won't load on my pc

Hi there. This has happened in the past, and reinstlling the app helped, but not this time. I am unable to start or attend a meeting from my the zoom app on my pc. I can attend from the web, but even then, after it connects I have a spinning circle f...

fronis by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Chat Contents Disappear in Breakout

The content that is generated in the chat in the main zoom room disappears (clears out) when participants move into breakout rooms. This is a new change that wasn't happening last week when I used zoom. Is this a bug or new feature that needs to be e...