Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Hide my Self View from everyone

Keynote and PowerPoint have a new live video feature where you can place a window with a live image of the presenter on the slides. So, when screen sharing a presentation in Zoom, the audience can see the presenter incorporated into the slide. The pr...

For how long is registration open for recurring meetings?

Hi,I created a recurring meeting with following dates:- October 17,- October 24- November 7- November 14 As for reucurring meetings you can not untick "Close registration after the meeting date.", for how long people can register for one of these eve...

viabay by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Annotation draw line thickness

When I started using Zoom, using the Annotate Draw tool gave me a very thin line. But, sometime in the past 6 months, the thinnest line I can select is a fat line -- similar to the thicker option previously. How do I get that very thin line back? The...

MichaelC by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom will not install on iMac OS Ventura

I have downloaded the latest Zoom app from the website, but whenever I try to install it says "The installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance" But Zoom has no technical suppor...

Erro ao baixar os arquivos da gravação

Ontem finalizei a reunião e o sistema ZOOM começou a baixar as gravações. Demorou bastante a baixar os arquivos e as duas primeiras reuniões não tiveram baixados (download) os arquivos de áudio e vídeo. Peço assim, para evitar a perda das gravações, ...

Speaker Volume defaults to Min on Connection

Hi, I've got a new Sony headset (WH-1000XM4), I previously used the WH-1000XM3 without issues. I'm finding that when I connect to zoom the speaker slider defaults to the min setting, each time I move it up have my meeting but when I join a new meetin...

Connection

I sent out a meeting link to several people.Three of them were requested to give their email and password.They could not connect.Why not, surely they simply have to click on the link ?Please help

ronp1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes