Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Lost chat notes

Can anyone tell me where can I find the chat notes when using Zoom as an app in Teams? When I use Zoom using my own account the chat notes appear at the end of the meeting in my Zoom directory. However, when I use Zoom via my work Teams app (which is...

Download cloud recording with Slides + Presenter View

Hi all - I have a big client who would like the recordings of the presentations I did for them on Zoom. They want them like they looked when I present. The slides and then the small window with my face. But the downloaded recording only contains 4 se...

Unable to schedule the meeting

Hi there, I am terribly sorry however I am quite angry too. Yesterday I was trying to organize and record my meetinng VIA Zoom, however it ist not possible. It always says, ther in not possible connect. Even in browser google chrome I ame not abel to...

mirko by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fantastical calendar logs out Zoom

I use a third party calendar called “Fantastical” on iOS/Mac. It is possible to login to Zoom through that which is excellent, as it makes Zoom meetings very easy to manage. unfortunately, however, the Zoom limitation of being logged in on one device...

Bob_H by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to make the passcode not editable by the users account

We have a zoom accounts which is we want to make the passcode not editable. the edit passcode is disabled. Something like they cannot click the edit passcode. Only the admin or super admin can edit the passcode. Is it possible? Thank you

ariel_1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Financial complexity

I have a subscription to Zoom. I think it is about $17 a month. Recently I was in a session and got a message telling me that my 45 minute limit was being lifted for some reason. But I have a subscription! I don't have a limit! Or do I? I am having a...

Renew Session

Dear all, I got a pop up message each morning from last month from Zoom. Telling me that the admin requires me to sign in every 24 hours. Would you know why this is happening? Please note that the program (Zoom) is closed. Thank you. Best Regards,Ray

chungk16 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Consent for screenshot

Hi, Just like the hands-up feature, it would be great to have a I CONSENT feature where if someone wants to take a screenshot, people can put that I CONSENT sign up (or not consent and it removes video) and then when people share screenshots from Zoo...

KG26 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes