Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Adjust recording

Hi! My recording started recording right away and I don't want to include the first few seconds of the call. Is there a way to do that? Thanks!

Ambc2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Annotation owner label

Is it possible to have some labels of who wrote/draw annotations during a meeting? If a big meeting where annotations are allowed sometimes a lot of people start drawing and typing things, it would be nice to know who contributed right away, like a l...

frbs by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recovering recordings

I recorded a meeting recently on my laptop and when the meeting ended, I accidentally ended the ZOOM session before receiving any notice that the recording was complete. Now the recording doesn't appear to exist. Any chance I can recover it somehow?

Raymond1 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound disappears when host shares screen and sound

Hi, When a host is sharing his/her screen with the sound to me, the sound disappears after a while for me (as a attendee). I can hear the sound very well in the beginning but after some seconds it sounds very silent, like filtered and almost inaudibl...

Ninavh by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unable to install Zoom Client for Mac

Hello everyone, I tried to install Zoom on a MacBook Pro but when I install it, it shows a fail message, it says the installation program failed and I don't have any error code or something like that and I really need Zoom on my Mac, does anyone have...

Vv by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes