Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting created via API, ringing participants

In the regular zoom client you can call a contact, their Zoom client ‘rings’, they accept the invite popup and they join your meetings etc.Having created a zoom meeting via the API, how can I programatically notify one or more participants so that th...

Unable to join this meeting - Error code : 104111

Its only happening on the desktop client. Joining meetings via browser works just fine. Tried home network and a mobile hotspot, same issues. Re-installed application. Flush DNS but haven't tried setting it to static 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4. Disabled Fire...

watching a recording

I try to open a link to a recording but all I get is "you have not enabled cloud recording (200). What does it mean and what am I to do with it? Greetings2old 

2old by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Coverage in PC Magazine - Office Hours

Hi Folks, I have mentioned another external Zoom-related community here a few times, called "Office Hours", for which I am a member. Office Hours is a daily Zoom Webinar panel discussion about media and tech, and Zoom-based topics. Office Hours was c...

Rupert by Creator
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

EventBrite will not connect to Zoom

Hi,Trying to connect eventbrite to zoom and I get the following error: You cannot authorize Eventbrite 2.0 -You cannot install the app because you don't have the required permissions. Please contact your IT administrator for permission and try againT...

JosephK by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

regarding zoom app

i installed zoom app around about a year ago but now suddenly when i open zoom app and click on join button no join popup comes and even if i click on invitation link the zoom does not take me to the meeting it remains on the home screen

lakshya by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple custom waiting rooms

Hi! I'm managing several clients from my Zoom account (Pro). How do I go about having a custom waiting room for each of them? Kindly,Rasmus

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!