Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

“Original Sound for Musician” Leave setting on

I have a Zoom account that I use exclusively to livestream and record classes in my fitness studio and use a professional audio and camera set-up. If I do not have the "Original Sound for Musicians" set to On the music is filtered out by the Zoom sof...

Fitness by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video recordings going to wrong account

Hi there, I'm having trouble with my zoom videos and hoping to find help. I have a family Google profile and a business Google profile. When I go to my family Google profile and log in to my Zoom account most of my recordings aren't there, but the on...

Recording

Hello all,I was having a zoom video chat today and i wasn't logged in to my account i was just joined from the browser.The host gave me the permission to record and i did.The issue is that i can't find this recording now and i don't know if it is gon...

Royra by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Early joiners

If someone joins a meeting before I, as the host, start the meeting, I receive an email to say that they have joined, as expected. However, when I then start the meeting, either in the app or by clicking the link in the notification email, I can't fi...

Peebles by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

有料ライセンス時のミーティング参加者ログを確認したい

以前までは有料ライセンスでしたが、現在は無料ライセンスです。有料ライセンスだった時に開催したミーティングの参加者ログを確認したいのですが、再び有料ライセンスになれば、当時のログは見ることができます。参加者ログ自体は、1年保存されるということで、ミーティング開催から1年経ってはありません。

Creek by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes