Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

extended recovery

please give us an option of paying for extended recovery e.g. recover old deleted up to 2 years

Zoom App/ Zoom Webclient

Hello,I have the problem that web app and desktop app do not sync. A meeting is displayed only in the application where it was created. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem?Many greetings

Resolved! Increase Zoom participants for the current meeting

I have a Zoom pro account which allows hosting of up to 100 participants. I will host a Zoom meeting of around 100 participants in the near future. Is it possible to start the meeting with the current 100 participant limit and increase it to 500 by p...

Teebee by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Registrarion

Zoom Meetings with Registration - I have a Zoom Meeting setup with registration. The event is recurring over several months, so registration is set so that you register for all occurrences at once.My speakers need access to only one of the sessions (...

Playing mp4 file from converted DVD (.vob)

I converted a .vob to .mp4 with Movadi after trying to play the DVD on my desktop computer and sharing the screen which led to it freezing 15 minutes in. So, after reading up on it, I converted to DVD file to a .mp4 file. When I tried to play the .mp...

BBJ7 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Change of email address

I successfully changed my email address, but on trying to sign in again, I get an error message saying that my session has ended and that I need to sign in again. I've tried signing in a number of times but keep getting the same error message.

craige by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Running multiple zoom rooms in the same meeting

We are looking to create a kind of sub-room, or sub-meeting where some of the participants are listening to the English speaker and others are listening to the translated version.My search has lead me to two options: Using live translatorUsing breako...

sameh4 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes